Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jon gosselin confession ?

“I am thinking this possibly could be our last family picture together.” “I don’t know… parents of multiples have, like, triple the divorce rate, and I was thinking we were gonna beat that. I don’t know if I can say that anymore. Very swiftly, we turned into two different people, and that’s just hard. I’ve tried for six months to figure out what the problem is, or remedy the problem. It’s so complicated.”

Meanwhile Kate has confessed to her fans:

“When asked how he would feel if roles were reversed and he were the one traveling, his resentment is clear.” “Slowly, I’ve seen him almost resent the duties [of being a parent],” Kate told the camera on Monday night.
“I know it’s a lot to take care of eight kids. I’m traveling a lot, he’s frustrated a lot. I think he’s angry at me. He doesn’t really feel great about me.” “It’s a lo “I would be lying if I sat here and said, ‘Oh, I’m handing it great.’ It’s not fine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jon and Kate Plus 8 News