Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jon & Kate' headed for divorce?


Just got this from the MIAMI Herald :

You didn't have to be a couples therapist to see the Gosselin marriage was under strain on Monday night's season premiere of TLC's Jon & Kate Plus 8.

The embattled duo arrived separately for their sextuplets' fifth birthday party and barely spoke during the festivities.

Not a big shock -- between the daily challenges of caring for eight kids, they have to deal with allegations of cheating and a supersized media onslaught.

The Gosselins -- normally filmed together -- spoke individually. Jon, who insisted he was ''being innocent and hanging out'' despite reports of an affair with a teacher, said, ``I never read a tabloid magazine until I was in one. And the first one I bought was the last one I bought.''

Meanwhile, Kate has spent a lot of time on the road, promoting her new book, Multiple Blessings. ''So he's angry with me that he's home and I'm not,'' Kate said of her husband of 10 years. ``Yet he doesn't really feel great about me, so he wants me to travel.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jon and Kate Plus 8 News